Note to purchasing: Ask for Superior part number STL008
- NEW patent-pending design features a Super-sized Direct Drum Bushing with state-of-the-art lube flow design making it unique and non-obvious.
- Metering orifice prevents unrestrained lube dump to balance piston & provides back-pressure which, when combined with optimized axial lube channels, creates a lube pump to deliver ATF to stator sleeve so bushing can hydroplane on the sleeve
- A new hi-tech CT-101 Dry Film Lubricant coating provides reduced frictional coefficient and increased lubricity for improved break-in, extended life, and durability
- The tight installed fit and close bushing to sleeve clearance virtually eliminates drum rock and prevents bushing spin-out
- Oversized bronze filled carbon graphite lap-joint direct drum sealing rings .015” wider and more flexible than OE PEEK rings, conforms to groove irregularities
- End play shim for reduced clearance provides axial support to reduce “rocking” that causes forward drum bushing elongation and front to rear movement that unseats direct drum sealing rings
- Solid Teflon® forward clutch sealing rings
- As a bonus you also get the Superior Low reverse SuperTuff® & forward clutch H.D. snap rings, the end play shim for the center support and the lube feed cup plug to confidently clear the lube hole in the center support that is often debris fouled and plugged.